What is the difference between permanent makeup and microblading?
1.Microshading is performed at a shallower depth. The pigment is injected less than 1 millimeter into the skin. Because of this, the pigment fades relatively quickly (average of 6 months). A significant advantage of permanent makeup over microblading is that the shade you select stays the same over time, and does not fade significantly like microblading.
2.Less trauma to the skin. The shallower the dye goes in, the shorter the recovery period, and the easier the skin tolerates such an effect.
Who is permanent makeup for?
Deciding between permanent makeup and microblading comes down to your personal preferences. However, there are several factors that make permanent makeup (PMU), the better option for most people.
1. After the permanent eyebrow makeup procedure, your eyebrows will still look natural, acquiring a light make-up look. Unlike micro-blading, the color of the eyebrows will not change over time!! At most, it will soften slightly over time.
2. Permanent makeup, unlike microblading, is suitable for women of ALL skin types!
3. There are no age restrictions for PMU, whereas microblading is suitable mainly for young women under the age of 30.
4. Permanent make-up gives the eyebrows a finished and well-groomed, even look, the eyebrows become just perfect!
5. Permanent make-up lasts on average 1.5-3 years, unlike microblading which lasts only for several months, after which significant makeup correction is required.
6. Permanent make-up DOES NOT leave scars !! Never!! Unlike microblading, after which bridging the scars becomes very difficult.
7. Permanent makeup will allow you to make your face more expressive in general, but at the same time gentle and well-groomed!
8. Correction of asymmetry.